Wednesday 23 December 2015

Ideal Accommodation - Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

I have always known Indore as home, despite the fact that I have not lived there in a decade now. But when you go back to a city that you have known, it is always nostalgic. During my last stay in the city, which was for business, I wanted to pamper myself; indulge myself and relax over the few days I was away from home. Lemon Tree Hotel Indore, became my haven for those 3 days I was in town.

Hotels in Indore
Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore
The city is fulfilling on its own - revisiting places and seeing the changes that have converted the city into an absolute entity of independence and prosperity. Once I started searching for Indore hotel packages I wasn’t sure what I will find and what exactly I was looking for. Comfort and safety was definitely on top, but I also wanted something extra.Thankfully, Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, came by at the right time. I was ready to give up and listen to the different suggestions I was getting from colleagues, when I found their Suite Surprise offer on the website.

Getting free Wi-Fi, one way airport transfer and a complimentary breakfast buffet was perfect for me. Since the hotel itself has a number of facilities to enjoy, my time there was fantastic. I have already spread the word about the hotel to my colleagues, since a number of them take a trip to the city every few months. But apart from business travel, I believe that the hotel is also a great place for families and friends to stay when traveling to Indore.

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. budget hotels in indore

    ReplyDelete