Friday 12 August 2016

Why should you stay at Indore Hotels near Railway Station?

Indore is a city that I have deep connections with, but that was way before I grew up and got a job that requires extensive travelling. Up until now I was travelling to the northern states of India with little or no chance of being transferred to the Central India division, but the unthinkable happened this week. I got a mail asking me if I had any issue in travelling to Madhya Pradesh and nearby states for a couple of months or so and guess what I said? I said yes of course. Now the main part was looking for a comfortable hotel in the city, so I zeroed in on Lemon Tree Hotel. They are an upscale chain of hotels and I have stayed at many of their properties in the past few years, so I wasn’t worried about quality. My only concern while looking for accommodation in Indore was that it should be close to the railway station because I don’t want to spend whatever free time I have stuck in traffic. So this hotel was perfect as it is said to be one of the most popular Indore Hotels near Railway Station.


I booked my stay there, and when I reached I knew I had made the right decision, since the check-in was the fastest in history, and the room was exactly as I had requested it to be. What else can a man ask for after an already tiring journey, right? When in Indore, stay at Lemon Tree Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment