Monday 19 December 2016

Some Hotels in Indore India Can Change How you Look at Hotels


Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore
Despite never having been to Indore, I knew about the natural beauty of the city. Maybe it was because of a couple of my friends living there, or maybe it was because of that superb tourism and travel advertisement for the state that I saw, but I was definitely intrigued by the idea of going to Indore, Bhopal, Bheem Bhetka and Khajuraho. I planned to visit my friends in the city, and thought I would include them in my plans somehow. Well, that didn’t happen and I ended up travelling to all those places alone, all the more richer for the experience actually. But that’s a long story for some other time. 

The truth is I wanted to surprise my mates, and I reached without informing them beforehand. Understandably they were all busy with prior commitments, and I ended up having to look for a hotel at mid-day, in an unknown city. Well, I stumbled upon Lemon Tree, said to be one of the best hotels in Indore India. I could see why it was one of the best hotels near Nehru Park Indore when I reached there. Not only did the concierge ensured a speedy check-in, but they also assisted with my onwards travels. They made enquiries to hotels in other cities, told me about bus and train timings, helped me with planning a proper itinerary. Truly, such great staff are hard to find these days. I would forever be in their debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment