Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Comfortable Stay Beckons you at Hotels in Chandigarh

I have stayed at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh when I had to appear for an interview in my dream company. Before landing in the city, I was skeptical about the type of accommodation I would get here. So, I was cautious while searching for a place to stay in the city when I came across this one. Before booking it, I checked its reviews on various visitors’ reviews portals. The hotel was listed among the best Hotels in Chandigarh. I was bowled over with the glowing reviews guests had posted about the hotel. Without any delay, I booked a room in it. When I reached there, I was treated so well! The hotel staff is so very supportive and always ready to help guests. Also, I reached it in a short time as it is a Hotel near Chandigarh Railway Station.        
I had forgotten to pack shoes that I had planned to wear for interview. Thankfully, Elante Mall was in proximity. I rushed to it and bought formal shoes. Kudos to its location, close to every important destination. Coming to its food, what could I say? It is so delicious. Another thing that I admired at this hotel is their facility of catering to disabled guests. This factor makes the hotel stand as a distinguished property among various Hotels in Chandigarh. Efficient services, flawless features, warmth of Indian hospitality, and amazing food, collectively make this Hotel near Chandigarh Railway Station a pick of the bunch, I will stay here again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment